Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sorrow and depression

I do not why this depression gnaws at the very essence of my personality. I try to fight it. I try to rise above it, but somehow it overpowers me and I surrender.....Why is it that I can see no hope? Why does the word "future" hold no promise for me? Why this bleak outlook? Why am I scared to want anything anymore and why am I not content with what I have?
I know things are bad, but who isn't sad? Why am I unable to cope?
Why do I get angry so easily, why am I always irritated? Why do I hurt the ones I love, why can't I talk with conviction?
I do not have answers anymore...only questions...and tears...and pain, more pain.....

2 comments:

  1. hey, take the ownership and complete responsibility of your life. If you are sad and depressed, thats because you have made it that way.

    If some are happy its because they have sought happiness. happiness doesnt come naturally. One has to deliberately seek it, run behind it, chase it. but its also so easy to get.i used to be depressed, but the realization that i am the only one responsible for my life, has made me get up and stop complaining.

    read this blog post, its beautiful

    http://nehasilam.blogspot.com

    Cheers:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot zillion...sometimes we get trapped in our own despair...thanks for the words, they served as a reminder:) I will surely check out the link, thanks for the concern...

    ReplyDelete